Pagina's

zondag 20 oktober 2013

Review: Skin Perfection BB cream L'oréal

Hey everyone! I bought some new products to test and review for you all. This review is all about the new skin care products by L'oreal. Since they came out with their new sublimist scale and since I'm a huge fan of BB creams, I thought why not review their new Skin Perfection BB cream? Want to know what I think? Just click on the link below!


I'm testing this new BB cream a week now and I must say I like it. It has a great texture which spreads out so easily. The commercial says it's especially for women between 20 and 30 years. The packaging recommends it for women in their 30's. Since I'm 21 (almost 22 :-( ) it's perfect for me, according to the commercial. Now lets get to the point shall we...


Here you can see the packaging of the skin perfection BB cream. It has a beautiful white-pink packaging which to me looks quite good. I bought this one in the color light. 





The packaging gives us some extra information about their innovative skinprotection BB cream:
It's the first 5-in-1 BB cream with powerful ingredients which visibly improves the quality  of the skin.
  1. It hydrates the skin 24h 
  2. Red spots will be out of focus
  3. It hides imperfections
  4. It smooths unevenness
  5. The complexion will be smooth and radiant.




This BB cream has SPF 25. It protects the skin each day against UV rays. The formula adapts to the skin for a natural coverage which stays on all day.


It also tells us that there are visible effects on the skin. First off all they tell us there is an immediate effect on the skin. Imperfections are gone when using this BB cream. But hey, they all say this right? 
Secondly it says that 92% off all female testers see that their red spots are blurred and that the skin is smoother than before.
Last but not least: 83% off all female testers see that after one month their skin has been perfected and their complexion is smooth and radiant.  



Now on to the real job: testing this product.
Here you can see the product on my hand.
I've been testing this for 1 week now and I like the product. The only negative side is that at the end of the day my skin seems to look a bit more red than usual. Maybe it's because it's really working in the skin. I don't really have another explanation for this. Since I'm not using the whole range of products I can't say if it reduces my pores or if it really makes my skin smoother. It's possible I have too try the BB cream longer than 1 week. I'll give you guys an update how my skin feels after 1 month.


Here a before and after picture :-)


 Before














After










x x x Eveline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten