Pagina's

donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Beauty: morning routine

Hi everybody! Today I will show you my morning beauty routine. It's very easy, simple and gives results. Click on the link below if you want to read more!

Some people say I'm crazy using that much products on my face. Most people just use some water and soap and that's it. Well I use a bit more. I recently changed my beauty routine and it has been showing. This is what I've been using.


I always start by washing my face with clear water. Make sure it's lukewarm water. This helps to clean your skin. Afterwards I always use a tonic. When you have problem skin make sure to use a tonic without alcohol. It dries out the skin and causes even more problems. I always use Nivea Stay Clear tonic. I really like the smell of it and it makes my skin tingle (now I know it works ;-) ). Just put some product on a cotton pad and wipe lightly onto the skin. 







Secondly I use some rose water. It's known for it's healing effect on the skin. Rose water helps against acne, blemishes, wrinkles, sunburned skin (cools the skin off) and reduces (acne) scars. I use rose water by the brand Vita Verde. They use 100% natural active ingredients in their products. Again, apply some of the water on a cotton pad en use it in the same way as your tonic. I use it at a daily basis but you can also use it a few times a week. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love it!






Last but not least: use a good day cream on your skin. I use Garnier mattifying creme. It has a fresh gel-formula for normal to mixed skin types. This light basis is enriched with grape juice and hydrates 24 hours. Apply a normal amount all over the skin. 





This is my morning beauty routine. Do not hesitate to ask questions!

xxx
Evelien

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten