Pagina's

donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Review: L'oreal Paris nail stickers

Hi everyone and thanks for reading my first review ever! Wow never really thought this could be so exciting. Hahaha, but let's get to the point! In in post I will review the L'oreal Paris nail stickers. 

I've used them for three times now and I really like them. I've used Poudre d'Or, French Marinière and Tie Dye Rocks. I must say that Poudre d'Or and Tie Dye Rocks were easier to apply then French Marinière. They also lasted longer. I've been wearing the Tie Dye Rocks stickers for four days already and they just stay on beautifully.  They are €9,99 and I bought them at Di (Belgian drugstore). A bit expensive but I think they are worth it.


How to apply?

On the back of the packing you can find a little instruction manual. 
There are nine stickers for each hand so everybody can pick the suitable size. The stickers fitted my quite well but my thumb is a but difficult. The large one was too big and the smaller one a bit to small but I took the smallest one. At the end it doesn't show at all. 
Before putting the stickers on my nails I start with a little manicure. Just to make sure my nails are in good shape. I start with washing my hands with warm water so I can push back my cuticles. You can use your nails, a cuticle remover of a cuticle pusher. I use the last one. Just push back your cuticles and use some nail polish remover without acetone to clean your nails. To nourish your nails and to treat your cuticles put on a special cuticle cream. I use Herôme Cuticle Cream ( around €7,99 at Di). Wait until everything has dried up. Start by picking the right size for every nail. Don't wait to long before applying because these nail stickers can dry. Paste them on the nails, one at a time, and push onto your nails. Make sure you don't have any bubbles of crackles in your sticker. File of the remaining pieces with a carton file. Some people say you can put on an extra layer of topcoat but to my opinion it isn't necessary. Sometimes it can damage you nail sticker, leaving it ugly.

Like I said in the beginning, I like the idea and the outcome. The price could be a disadvantage for a lot of people but hey, if put on right they look amazing. They stay on long but if 10 days will be the outcome is difficult to say. I've been wearing them for four days now and I'm curious if they will stay on that long. I'll keep you posted!

xxx 
Evelien


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten