Pagina's

vrijdag 18 oktober 2013

Review: L'oréal micellar water

So I've been using the micellar water from L'oreal ... Review time don't you think? Click on the link below to read my thoughts about this new product.

Foto
Here you can see the packaging of this new L'oreal product. I think it looks really nice and chic at the same time. Some people think it looks kind of cheap but hey, this is pretty personal. It's handy too take it in your purse. And because of the shape, it won't take too much space.

So what is micellar water? Micellar waters are water based cleansers which contain micelles. When you apply the lotion on a cotton pad and wipe it over your skin, the micelles will attach to the dirt/makeup/impurities which makes it really easy to remove these. It will take no effort and disappears right away. It cleanses, removes makeup, tones and calm the skin. But is it true? Let's find out. 

Foto
The ingredients: NO ALCOHOL, NO PERFUME AND HYPOALLERGENIC! Amazing! Even people with very sensitive skin can use this micellar water. Unlike to the other l'oreal products. When buying a toner, please be carefull. In most of their toners one of the main ingredient is Alcohol Denat. This really dries out the skin and can cause more sebum production which causes a more oily skin and even breakouts. So please guys be carefull when buying products. 

Well too me, it's a really good product. Unfortunately it doesn't remove all my makeup in just one swoop. It will take 2 cotton pads to remove everything. It does feel a bit sticky after applying it but when you use a toner afterwards this feeling is completely gone.  It has the same power as a regular cleansing milk. I bought this for I think € 4,95 (£ 4,18 / $ 6,70). It's cheaper then my regular cleaning milk ;-). So the product does 90% of what it claims to be doing. It removes my makeup, cleanses my skin, tones and soothes my skin very well. As for unclogging pores etc. I'm not quite sure about that. It does make my skin look glowing. I like to use it after I use my regular cleansing milk to make sure all of my makeup has come of. But I do absolutely like this product. 
Foto
Foto
You can buy this product in every drugstore. It's affordable and is a high quality product. I definitely recommend this product. I love it!

If you do have some questions left after this post. Please ask me. I will do my best to help you out!

xxx

Eveline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten