Pagina's

vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

Review: IOMA Paris day/night cream

1 month ago I was looking for a new cleanser while walking though Belgiums best known perfumery Ici Paris XL. A saleswomen walked up to me and asked if I wanted to get my skin tested. My reaction: sure! I've always wanted to know my skin into detail. They made a couple of pictures from my face with different light settings etc. Result: surprisingly, my skin was in real good condition. She asked me what I've been using for my skin. I replied by: I cleanse my skin every day with my L'oréal Micellar water, Garnier cleansing milk, Nivea Stay Clear toner, Rose water and a moisturizer. I almost never scrub or peel my skin because it sometimes gives me break outs and that's the last thing I want. That's the reason I started using my DIY mask. But this post was a review so let's get started. Just click on the link to read more.
  

According to the IOMA Paris website: general website and IOMA Paris USA, they are at the forefront of advanced technology. It's a pioneering, respectful and exacting brand, dedicated to the science skincare, catering to the wellbeing of every women.

IOMA: 
It's a pioneering brand.
It's the first and only skincare brand to prove to effectiveness of each of its products at the end of each treatment.

It's a respectful brand
It offers the luxury of personalized skincare made exectly for oneself. They find that each woman is unique and each type of beauty is individualized. IOMA considers every single treatment a personalized one.

It's an exacting brand
It is the guarantee of efficient products, with active ingredients in the highest concentrations possible in order to generate measurable results with total certainty. No parabensa and no silicones, they contain everything they need, and nothing they don't.

IOMA uses special devices to determine your skin type and the condition of the skin. 

They have 3 lines of products: face products, bespoke products and body products. I'll be reviewing one of their face products.

Their face product line consist of 7 numbers each targeting one specific area.




























Well after my skin test they got over my skin details and what products suited me best. Here you can see my result. It's written in dutch so I will explain a bit.




First you can see 5 pictures all made with different light settings. The first one is 'the bright light', secondly 'the polarized parallel light', the third one 'the crossed polarized light', fourthly 'UV light' and last 'blue light'.







The lines beneath the pictures describe some details about my skin. It says I've got some fine lines and forehead wrinkles. Due to my freckles I've got a lot of pigment spots and lastly a lot of bacterial activity around the nose due to breathing and by blowing the nose.


The IOMA expert adviced me these products:


  • Hydrating cleansing milk (1)
  • Moisturizing toner (1)
  • Optimum moisture day and night (1)
  • Soft Peeling (5)
  • Absorbing mask (5)

I started using the optimal moisturizing day and night.  I must say I was a bit scared using a night cream because it can be so greasy on the skin. This one draws very quickly into the skin. Here you can see a picture applying the cream on my hand. It's a bit greasy in the beginning such as most night creams for dry skin but this disappears real quick.



















Your skin feels really soft. And no extra break outs! It nourishes my skin and gives a good visible effect.
I bought the 7 day packaging but I use it for almost 3 weeks. I don't use it as a day cream, only night cream. 


You can buy this product in the US in Saks, in the UK in Harrods, in Belgium Ici Paris XL. Please check IOMA's website for more info about selling this product. A large bottle of this cream costs € 56 and € 7 for the 7 day program.

If you have some questions about this product do not hesitate to ask. I will try to answer them as best I can.

Xxx Eveline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten