Pagina's

donderdag 14 november 2013

Beauty: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Makeup products

Hi everyone! So I think almost everybody knows what happened yesterday. On November 13th, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show took place. It's an annual fashion show with the biggest supermodels such as: Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson, etc. They walk down the runway in beautiful lingerie with some of the most amazing designs. The show will be on tv December 12 on CBS in the United States. In The Netherlands it will air December 24 on Net5. In Belgium ... Still waiting for more details but my guess is on New Years Eve on JimTv. Want to know what the 'Angels' looked like? Just click on the link below!




So like I told before, the sexiest show on earth has been taped yesterday. Since they were showing us behind the scenes pics on twitter and instagram, we had a chance to see what kind of makeup they were using and how their hair was done.

The Makeup

These are the used products. 


Candice Swanepoel

As you can see, Candice has a bronzed and glowing skin with a subtle pink blush. To me it looks like they made a dark brown smokey eye and of course some false lashes. For more details and recreation of the look I'm waiting for more pictures of the face.

The Hair

This time I think no extensions were used since Karlie Kloss still had her short hair. It's again voluminous and  curly for which the Angels are known for. I also saw a straightener in one of the backstage pics but I'm not sure why they used it. Maybe they use a straightener and a curling wand to make the beautiful hair. When you want these loose curls I suggest a 1,5 inch or 2 inch curling iron.

Like I said before, I will try to recreate this look when I can.


Here are some more behind the scenes pictures.

Behati Prinsloo by instagram @nomadrj








Lindsay Ellingson by instagram @lindsellingson     


                                                                                  

                                                                                



Cara Delevigne, Doutzen Kroes &                      
Candice Swanepoel by instagram @doutzen











Doutzen Kroes by instagram @doutzen

















Lindsey Ellingson by instagram @victoriassecret














Cara Delevigne & Karlie Kloss by instagram @karliekloss

















Alessandra Ambrosio by instagram @alessandraambrosio

















Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel & Alessandra Ambrosio by instagram @nomadrj









Make sure to check my blog for my inspired VS Fashion how 2013 makeup look.

XXX
Eveline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten