Pagina's

zondag 10 november 2013

Beauty: Mirranda Kerr classic look

Hi guys! Miranda Kerr is known for her natural looking skin with that signature red lip. It looks gorgeous on her. I've made an inspirational look. Click on the link to check it out!

Here you can see the gorgeous Miranda Kerr whilst introducing the 'Fabulous' bra by Victoria's Secret. Whenever you search for Miranda Kerr on Google or any other search engine, you will always find pictures of her with a classic red lip or a berry lip (tutorial will follow). These colors look great on people with pale skin. Whenever you think this is too much for you, you can use a colored lip balm to soften the look.

First I started by applying my Forever Skin by Dior in 020. You can use a bb cream as wel. Miranda never applies foundation on her skin. She uses a tinted moisturizer. Her skin is perfect enough I guess :-). Problem spots and under eye area darkness are solved by using a concealer. I used my Maybelline Fit me concealer in 15.


On the cheeks I used a multi color pink blush by catrice. Just apply softly on the apples of the cheeks. You can use some highlighter on the cheekbones but I didn't do this. 

On the eyes I just used some black mascara because we are focusing on the lips.
Use a red lip liner around the lips and go over with a red lipstick. And 'fini'!
You can wear this look when going to work or on a date night. 




Have fun recreating!

Xxx Eveline




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten